This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Publication: 200.00 (USD)
This journal charges the article publication fee for supporting the cost of wide-open access dissemination of research results, managing the various costs associated with handling and editing of the submitted manuscripts, and the Journal management and publication in general, the authors or the author's institution is requested to pay a publication fee for each article accepted. The fee covers:
- The standard twelve (12) pages manuscript. For every additional page, an extra fee of 10 USD per page will be charged.
- The payment also included delivery fees of the hardcopy to the corresponding author (by request and only for Indonesian Author).
- DOI registration for each paper.
- Checking the article similarity by iThenticate; the final result will be sent to authors (by request).
- FREE OF CHARGE will be available for paper submission of authors from a minimum of five countries.
A waiver or partial waiver of author fees may be decided by the editor in case of lack of funding, excessive length of the submitted manuscript or other reasonable reasons provided by the author during the submission. The author should clearly declare that he asks for a waiver in the comments to the Editor box during their submission. A waiver is most likely to be denied if it is not asked in this stage. The waiver will have no effect on the review result.