Main Article Content
The objective of this research was to find out the effectiveness of mathematical learning outcomes to the eighth-grade students after giving treatment by using the problem-based learning model. a pre-experimental method was used in this research. The population of this research was all eighth-grade students of Junior High School. The number of the population was 103 students, while the sample was chosen randomly. The sample of this research was 33 students. Data collection was carried out using a test in the form of an essay. The results of this research showed that it was significantly effective to use problem-based learning model in ELPSA framework to the eighth-grade students of Junior High School. It was proved by the average score of the final test after giving treatment was 79.33 and the total number of students who completed the score was 78.79%.
Problem Based Learning ELPSA Mathematics
- Arifin (2015). Lesson Plan Berbasis Kerangka Kerja ELPSA untuk Membangun Pemahaman Konsep Penjumlahan dan Pengurangan Bilangan Bulat pada Siswa. Jurnal Kependidikan, 1-20.
- Arikunto, S. (2013). Prosedur Penelitian. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Faradhilla, N., Sujadi, I., & Kurwardi, Y. (2013). Eksperiment Model Pembelajaran Missouri Mathematics Project (MMP) Pada Materi Pokok Luas Permukaan Serta Volume Prisma dan Limas Ditinjau dari Kemampuan Spasial Siswa Kelas VIII Semester Genap SMP Negeri 2 Kartasura Tahun Ajaran 2011/2012. Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Solusi, 1(1), 67-74.
- Johar, R., & Hajar, S. (2016). Implementation of ELPSA Framework in Teaching Integral Using Technology. International Journal of Science and Applied Technology, 1(1), 15-21.
- Lowrie, T., & Patahuddin, S. M. (2015). Elpsa As A Lesson Design Framework. Journal on Mathematics Education, 6(2), 1-15.
- Maharani, A., & Laelasari (2017). Experimentation of Spices Learning Strategies With The Method of Problem Based Learning (PBL) to Build Motivation and The Ability to Think Logically for Vocational School Students. Infinity, 6(2), 149-156.
- Surya, E., Putri, F. A., & Mukhtar (2017). Improving Mathematical Problem-Solving Ability and Self-Confidence of High School Students Through Contextual Learning Model. Journal on Mathematics Education, 8(1), 85-94.
- Yew, E. H., & Goh, K. (2016). Problem-Based Learning: An Overview of its Process and Impact on Learning. Health Profession Education, 2(2), 75-79.
- Yuhasriati (2012). Pendekatan Realistik dalam Pembelajaran Matematika. Jurnal Peluang, 1(1), 81-87.